Our secret garden is finished and ow has a name which i have just used. A perfect name as it allows you to hide away giving you some peace and tranquility. Why not enjoy our Secret Garden simply for a cool glass of wine, boutique beer or a trendy cocktail to treat yourself.
We are also serving our menu in the garden so you can have a full alfresco dining experience or simply share a pizza and a couple of beers with some friends, the choice is your we will keep it a secret. My favorite choice would be simply a cup of tea served with a freshly made Viennese biscuit during the day with a Pilot magazine to read.
Why don’t you try to make my Viennese biscuits and send me a picture for the website?
250g Very soft butter
250g Plain Flour
50g Corn Flour
50g Icing Sugar
1. Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and switch on for 60 seconds or until it forms into a soft ball.
2. Pipe the mix on to a tray, you can do long fingers or small biscuits. If you havent got a piping bag make a ball and then squash it into a disc about half a cm thick.
3. Place into a pre heated oven for 108 degree C fro 12 to 15 minutes just before that start to colour.
4. When you take them out sprinkle with caster sugar which will stick.
5. You can eat them as a plain biscuit or stick two together with jam, butter cream, chocolate, nutella, chocolate spear or what ever takes your fancy.
6. Eat them all thats what I do.